TALES OF THE SOLAY EXPRESS
The Big Gamble
Lockdown! Rebellious activity continues to plague the military forces on Solay, the unrest resulting in a battalion of Imperial Stormtroopers being dispatched to the planet to quell the mounting dissent.
With security forces spread across the system, a planet wide search continues for those responsible for the horrific murder of well-respected Solay High Council member, NASIAN LOGE.
Meanwhile, SLYSSK, and the crew of the Solay Express, flee the capital with their cargo of highly illegal spice, recovered from the scene of the Councillor’s murder. Unfortunately their flight to freedom is cut short, as they are once again pursued across the desert....
TRIGGERED OBLIGATION: None
DESTINY POOL: Light 3 / Dark 3
TOTAL XP: 10
- The crew of the Solay Express find themselves being chased by what was left of the Nebula Rats across the desert as they head back to their base of operations. Overwhelmed due to their already existing injuries from their first confrontation with the rats, and the sheer numbers who has chased them, the crew put their pedal to the metal as they take their skiff and three stolen speeder bikes to avoid the rabid Rannats.
- During the battle, both Kylar and Slyssk are knocked unconscious, with the former suffering near fatal injuries when he was knocked out, and crashed his speeder into the desert floor. Slyssk was luckier when he was merely knocked out and collapsed onto the deck of the skiff.
- During the battle, as things started to go poorly, Hal turned the ship around and was able to ram the Rannat’s speeder, causing a majority to find themselves on the receiving end of an exploding speeder. Several of the Rannats however managed to climb aboard the skiff, and with daggers drawn made their way towards the skiff’s pilot.
- Meanwhile, one of the Rannats managed to kitch as ride of Kendall’s speeder, but not before Talgoto was able to take the Rannat out with some fancy flying of his own.
- The Rannants who appeared on the skiff split their forces, with one attempting to get back their cargo, and the other two attempted to fleece Hal of his limbs.